Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2008

8 Habits Meme


Liane tagged me -_-, with 8 Habits Meme so here it goes.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here are my 8 habits;

1) I don't like my plans to be disrupted. If I planned to be at a certain place at a certain time and when someone disrupt my plan, I'll be very very agitated.

2) I can read Chinese but I can't write Chinese. I don't go to Chinese Ed school, I think I learned it from reading manga translated into Chinese and later moving on to Chinese novel.

3) I'm hooked on Hong Kong TVB drama series. I bought about more than than HKTVB series already. Will continue to buy new series.

4) I like to find good food to eat and blog about it.

5) I drink a lot of water. I think I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day usually.

6) I don't have Internet access at home. I usually update my blog in the office or in cyber cafe.

7) I have a bad back, and I yoga once a week to relief the stress on my back. It works well for me.

8) I go to facial saloon to do facial once every month.


Sorry, I don't think I want to tag another 8 bloggers because I know the Karma will return to be of being tagged. If you want to do this tag you can do it. ;)

1 comments :

LianneK said...

interestingggg habit you have there! thanks for participating :-)