Custom Search

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How I Learned To Drive

When I was studying American Degree Program in Taylors, there's a subject call "Music Appreciation" and part of the assignment were to go and watch two live performances and write a report on it. For live performances those day, there's only Five Arts Center and Actors Studio.

Me and my course mate went to a gamelan performance organized by Five Arts and then a live performance by a independent singer which name I've forgotten which was organized by Actors Studio. It's been a long time I haven't been to local performance or theater. By chance I got to know about a play that will be showing soon from Aronil.

Presented to you by The Oral Stage, is ....







SHOWDATES & TIME
4th – 7th June 2008 @ 8.30 pm
7th – 8th June 2008 @ 3.00 pm

VENUE
The Actors Studio Bangsar Level 3,
West Wing Bangsar Shopping Centre
285, Jalan Maarof Bukit Bandaraya 59000 Kuala LumpurTICKETS

RM33 (Adults); RM22 (Students, senior citizens & the disabled)

*For Mature Audiences


TICKET CONTACT
TAS @ BSC Box Office: 03-2094 0400/1400THE BLOG!

http://howilearnedtodrive.blogspot.com

ON THE WEB
http://www.theoralstage.com
http://www.theactorsstudio.com.my


Watching live play is a totally different experience from watching a movie in the cinema. For those of you who haven't watch a live musical or a play in theater before, this is a good start. I'll be going even if I didn't get a free ticket. Don't wait now, visit the sites above and get more info.


1 comments :

ling239 said...

have not seen any of these yet...
looking forward to ur update ~ ^_^